Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Find: New Review of Forgetting English, by Midge Raymond

Longtime Practicing Writing readers know how much I admire Fiction Writers Review. At long last, I am delighted to announce that this practicing writer is now an official contributor to that terrific online publication!

Please read my review of Midge Raymond's prizewinning story collection, Forgetting English. (It turns out that Raymond's book happens to be a June selection from Andrew's Book Club, too--how nice is that?)

Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa Romeo said...

Congrats on breaking into a quality venue where you've wanted to see your work. It's a good feeling, so enjoy!

This short story collection sounds like it's going on my To Be Read list. Glad you brought it to my (and others') attention.

Celeste said...

Wonderful review, Erika! Thanks to you, I've added Forgetting English to my to-read list.

Erika D. said...

Thanks so much, ladies!