Some reading material for the weekend:
1) All kinds of books-and-publishing coverage, courtesy of Forbes.com.
2) Missouri Review editor Speer Morgan expresses some interesting ideas about the novel in a two-part post: here and here.
3) The latest issue of Theatre Funding News, from the Fund for Women Artists, is now online.
4) Brett Jocelyn Epstein helps you discover if you have "what it takes to be a translator."
5) And because variety is the spice of life, check out some writing blog recommendations here (and thanks again to those who nominated Practicing Writing last month).