Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Writing Questions & Quandaries, Online

Brian Klems is a nice guy. This I know from our e-interactions concerning several of my Writer's Digest articles (Brian is Associate Editor for the magazine). And now he's joined the blogosphere:
Many of you are already familiar with my "Questions & Quandaries" column in the print version of Writer's Digest, but now I'm entering the blogosphere--that's right, they're crazy enough to have me blogging. Of course, I tried negotiating for a fancier office, a nicer parking spot and 3 free breakfasts a week, but they countered with, well, nothing, so I settled for having my mug at the top.

I'm hoping most of you are as excited about this as I am, as each week I'll try to give you insight into some of your grammatical, ethical and business-oriented questions. Ask me anything you want (writersdigest@fwpubs.com) and I'll do my best to answer as many as I can. So kick off your shoes, get comfortable and get ready to learn all the writing secrets you've always wanted to know.

Check out Brian's new blog here.

1 comment:

Brian K said...

Thanks for the kind words and for linking to my blog. I appreciate it, Erika.

Brian