Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AWP Reportage: Coming Attractions

Much as I'd love to sit and blog about the AWP conference for hours and hours, that's just not going to happen. In fact, I can't even script one full-length post on the topic today. (I'm enjoying my new day job immensely, but it does have an impact on my blogging time and energies!)

So here's the plan: Look for forthcoming posts highlighting three events where I took relatively good notes (Walter Mosely's presentation on Thursday afternoon; the "Town Hall" session on "Getting the Job and Keeping It: The Creative Writing Tenure Track," which was held early on Friday morning; and a very lively panel titled "What Really Happened: Research and the Novel," featuring Justin Cronin, Tom Franklin, Jennifer Vanderbes, and Mark Winegardner late Friday afternoon). Keep checking back!

No comments: