Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Wednesday Web Browser: Brock Clarke Profile, The State of POD Publishing, and Reportage from a January Residency

Remember when I was planning to read Brock Clarke's latest novel, An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England? Well, I did finally have that pleasure not too long ago. So I was happy to find this profile of Clarke (and his book) online. (But I do have to wonder--since when is Emily Dickinson's house [in Amherst, MA] so close to "nearby" [that's the interviewer's word, not Clarke's] Dickinson College, which, the last time I checked, is located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania?)
==========
Calvin Reid takes us behind the scenes in the world of print-on-demand publishing
==========
Lisa Romeo gives us another glimpse into her January residency experience at the Stonecoast MFA program in Maine.

No comments: