Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Wednesday Web Browser

The current issue of New York magazine indulges in some political fiction--and invites you to play along for a prize.
==========
Maybe this news will affect your holiday shopping: "Random House has pushed up the paperback publication of last week's National Book Award winner for fiction, Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann. The trade paperback edition was originally slated for next spring but will now go on sale December 4 with a 100,000-copy first printing."
==========
Since one of the projects I'm trying to make happen is a collaborative endeavor with another practicing writer, Betsy Lerner's "Ten Commandments of Collaboration" caught my eye.
==========
And since I love lists, I also fell for Nathan Bransford's take on "The Top 10 Myths About E-books."
==========
If you missed Jessica Handler's My Machberet guest post, on her visit to a Jewish Book Festival, you can catch it now.
==========
And for those of you planning to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, here's a holiday-themed poetry compilation. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let the Great World Spin - hadn't heard of it before. But I love the title! Thanks for passing along the news.

Erika D. said...

It's on my tbr list, K.M.